Saturday, September 18, 2010

We're back!

Well, the start of this blog came to an abrupt halt when other things like show prep, day job, family happenings and all other oddities of life got in the way, but now the P&G blog is back! I'm determined to keep on top of it, and post all of the amazing things I come across in my burlesque journey. I recently decided to make burlesque my full time career once my studies are through, and so I am exploding with passion for burlesque and I want to share that passion with you!

Our show "Belles of Burlesque" recently went off with a bang, with guest performances by Miss Direction, Grace Cherry and Tiger Lilly of Miss Kitty's Meow, as well as our regular cast Cara Louise, Rohan Watts and Joseph Buckett. Let's also not forget Sapphire Snow and myself!


I had fun using my assets to twirl my "assles" Photo by SeeminglySane


Grace Cherry blew the audience away with her graceful and elegant fan dancing. Photo by SeeminglySane


Tiger Lilly went POP! Photo by SeeminglySane


Joseph Buckett and I expressed our darker desires. Photo by SeeminglySane


Sapphire performed her take on the Cinderella story. Photo by SeeminglySane


Cara Louise and Rohan always get a giggle from the audience. Photo by SeeminglySane

We will hopefully have footage up soon!


Peaches 'n' Gin Burlesque
Adelaide's dynamite duo
info@peachesngin.com
Ph 0431949703

No comments:

Post a Comment